Managing headaches, neck pain and jaw disorders can be incredibly confusing and exhausting. Some people with jaw problems called TMJ disorders, can see a dozen professionals and spend tens of thousands of dollars before they get the help they need, and often a team is needed.
In The TMJ Healing Plan: Ten Steps to Relieving Headaches, Neck Pain & Jaw Disorders you will be able to see how the pieces of the whole body puzzle fits together. This is the most comprehensive and well-referenced resources of it’s kind. Everyone interested in improving their health, will be empowered with tools to replace hurtful habits with healthier ones and find the providers and resources you need.
Table of Contents
- Replacing Hurtful Habits
- Important Anatomy
- Step 1: Stop the Overuse and Abuse of Your Jaw
- Step 2: The Power of Posture: Learn How to Stand, Sit, and Sleep
- Step 3: TLC: Teeth Apart, Lips Together, and Calm your Muscles and Mind
- Step 4: Train your Tongue and Swallow Carefully
- Step 5: Breathe Well
- Step 6: Care for your Muscles
- Step 7: Care for your Disks and Ligamentous Structures
- Step 8: Halt Head and Neck Pain
- Step 9: Reduce Stress and Begin to Exercise
- Step 10: Make Your Action Plan